Official website of the State of Georgia Report GDC Criminal Activity Offender Concerns/Questions: 404-656-4661
Create Money Order Voucher
- All fields must be completed and legible to avoid a delay in processing this money order.
- Do not include any letters or notes with your payment because these will be discarded.
- Verify that your loved one’s name and ID are entered correctly on the Money Order Deposit Form.
- Money orders will not be processed without a valid email and mailing address.
- There is no fee for sending money through money orders.
- Visit JPay.com/LegalAgreementsOut.aspx for Payments Terms of Service. All approved money orders will be processed within ten (10) business days following receipt by JPay. A JPay account is not needed to send money orders. Please call 800-574-5729 if you need more information or assistance completing this form.
- JPay is not responsible for money orders lost in the mail or otherwise lost in transit, or for money orders which did not reach the intended recipient for reasons beyond our control. If JPay receives a money order and there is a problem with the deposit, JPay will mail the money order and deposit slip back to the address provided on the deposit slip.
- JPay is licensed as a Money Transmitter by the Georgia Department of Banking and Finance #926932.
- In the event you initiate a stop payment on this money order, you will be responsible for reimbursing JPay for any bank fees or insufficient fund charges incurred as a result of the stop payment.