100 JIM HESTER ROAD
POST OFFICE BOX 1309
LAGRANGE, GEORGIA 30241
(706) 845- 4018 / FAX:
(706) 845- 4109
ADULT MALE FELONS
To assist Residents in making successful transitions back into the community by providing social skills and employment training. Rutledge State Prison is the host facility.
Two dormitories consisting of four man rooms.
9 permanent residents provide food service, buildings and grounds maintenance and sanitation. The remaining residents are assigned to work release.
- Academic: General Education Diploma (Prep/Testing), Technical College
- Counseling: Individual And Group Counseling, Bridge Assessment, Motivation For Change, Detour, Re-Entry Skills Building, Basic World Of Works, Family Reintegration, Residence Planning, Substance Abuse Education, Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous, Matrix-ERS, Fatherhood/Child Support Services, Life Skills
- Recreation: General Recreation
- Religious Activities: Various Worship Services, Bible Study, Pastoral Counseling
- Vocational/OJT: Job Readiness, Budgeting, Job Search Techniques, Custodial Maintenance, Food Preparation, Grounds Keeper
Take I-85S and exit at Hwy 109, Lafayette Pkwy. Turn left onto Hwy 109 and go under the expressway. At the next traffic light, turn right onto Callaway Church Road. Go approximately one mile to first road, turn right on Jim Hester Road and LaGrange Transitional Center is located at the end of the road.
Directions and Map
Please enter an address below, and click "Submit" to get directions to this facility. Written directions are displayed below the map.
(Directions from Atlanta are displayed by default.)