GWINNETT COUNTY CI
FAX: (678) 407-6003
POPULATION: ADULT MALE FELONS
SECURITY LEVEL: MINIMUM
Promote community safety by maintaining a safe and secure environment that encourages positive change and provides quality services that make a difference.
Eight dormitories house 128 state and 384 county-sentenced offenders.
Provide 31 offender work crews in various departments throughout the County.
- OPEN DORMITORY
- CERT TEAM
- Academic: General Education Diploma, Adult Basic Education, Literacy, Computer
- Counseling: Anger/Stress Management, Sex Offender, Life Skills, Family Violence, Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous, Substance Abuse Education
- Recreation: General Recreation
- Religious Activities: Various Worship Services, Bible Study, Pastoral Counseling
- Vocational/OJT: Food Service
Take I-85 North to Exit #107, SR-316/University Pkwy east. Travel 7.4 miles and turn left onto Hi Hope Road (3rd traffic signal); the facility is on your left.