FAX: (912) 489-1366
POPULATION:ADULT MALE FELONS
Provide housing for state and county offenders and a general labor force supporting Bulloch County Government.
Five dormitories with a total of 170 beds. Five isolation and segregation cells with a total of 13 beds.
Provides labor for various offices of county government to include road maintenance, construction and custodial services.
- OPEN DORMITORY
- FARM OPERATIONS
- Academic: General Education Diploma
- Counseling: Alcoholics Anonymous/Narcotics Anonymous, Motivation for a Change
- Recreation: General Recreation
- Religious Activities: Various Worship Services, Bible Study
- Vocational/OJT:Custodial Maintenance, Food Services, Building Maintenance, Heavy Equipment and Laundry