ARRENDALE STATE PRISON
P.O. Box 709
2023 Gainesville Highway
Alto, GA 30510
FAX: (706) 776-4710
POPULATION: ADULT/ JUVENILE FEMALE FELONS/PROBATIONERS
SECURITY LEVEL: SPECIAL MISSION
VISITATION DAYS / HOURS:
- Inmates with last names beginning with A-K: Saturdays 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM
- Inmates with last names beginning with L-Z: Sundays 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM
- Visitation will be open to all visitors from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM on state holidays
The above stated schedule will rotate approximately every 90 days, please check with facility to confirm visitation hours.
Ensure public safety and effectively house offenders while operating a safe and secure facility. Also, provide housing for adult/juvenile female felons in addition to probationers sentenced to a residential substance abuse program. Provide housing for adult female felons in a strategic intervention drug program (SIP). Provide mental health/mental retardation, academic, vocational, and other basic program services for this population. Provide diagnostic services for female offenders statewide. Host, Children Center for inmates and their children. Host facility for Arrendale Transitional Center and Colwell Probation Detention Center.
A Unit: Residential Substance Abuse Center, Transitional Center, General Population Supportive Living Unit; B Unit: General Population houses 576; C Unit: Faith Character Based and General Population; D Unit: General Population single cell; E Unit; Administrative Segregation cells. This facility houses a Special Management Unit, a C.E.R.T. team, Canine Unit and a Fire Station.
- OPEN DORMITORY
- SINGLE CELLS
- DOUBLE CELLS
Farm Operation (swine and cattle), General Maintenance, Food Service, (7) Contract Details, Fire Department, Equine Rescue Center, Hay Operation
- Academic: General Equivalency Diploma, Adult Basic Education, Literacy, Special Education
- Counseling: Moral Reconation Therapy, Motivation for Change, Family Violence, Thinking for a Change, Re-Entry, Parenting, Relapse Prevention, Behavior Stabilization, Career Center
- Recreation: General Recreation
- Religious Activities: Various Worship Services, Bible Study, & Pastoral Counseling
- Vocational/OJT: Small Engine Repair, Auto Mechanics, Auto Paint, Woodworking, Cosmetology, Electrical Wiring, Warehousing, Auto Detailing, Welding (Metal Fabrication), Food Service, Fire Department, Educational & Library Aides, Office Technology, Maintenance/Detailing, Culinary Arts , Farm Worker, Guide Dog Program, Veterinary Technician, Dog Grooming, Forever Friends Dog Rescue